Zilver products all carry warranties against manufacturing defects. The factories that produce these products set the terms of these warranties.
Zilver Product Warranty:
- 1 year on sensor tap & mixer
- 1 year on manufacturer defects
- 5 year limited warranty
Zilver will provide free of charge, at its options, replacement part(s) or product (or a comparable alternative product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Zilver will not assume liability for labor expended, freight cost or damages accruing from the use of the material purchased from us. If material is defective, the limit of damage is the price of the defective material. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Zilver for all warranty claims. The warranty is not transferable and is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product.
This warranty is for normal domestic use only and excludes defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, or improper installation. The 5 years limited warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear. As a special note, avoid all cleaning products that contain ammonia, bleach, and alcohol. They may damage the finish. Additionally, outside installation accelerates finish wear. Any outside installation will void warranty
All warranties herein contained, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Some countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from country to country
Zilver warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner.
Maintaining the Experience of Authentic Luxury:
The finishing touch of every Zilver Product is its exquisite surface that conveys the experience of authentic luxury through a distinctively soft, warm, genuine feel in comparison to other products
Maintaining Your Zilver Finish:
Here are a few simple steps to keep your Zilver kitchen and bath fixtures looking beautiful for years:
- Daily, pat the fixture dry with a soft cloth after each use this is the single most important care you can give any finish!
- Occasionally, use a mild clear liquid soap with a neutral PH balance and water to gently clean your faucet. Do not use Dove or anti-bacterial soap. These products will leave a residue that could harm your finish.
- When necessary, a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water can be applied to remove hard water deposits. Do not soak the product in the solution. Vinegar is a mild acid which will harm the finish with prolonged contact
- Avoid all cleaning products that contain ammonia, bleach, and alcohol. They may damage the finish. Use clear liquid soap with a neutral PH balance.
- Care and use products mentioned in this brochure may be ordered through your local Zilver retailer.